People from the UK are no longer behind in the race of Forex trading. The addiction to Forex trading is growing day by day in the UK market. Like other countries, the UK also holds multiple forex brokers. In this article, a short review of capital com will be provided.
Overview of capital.com
Capital.com originated in the UK but provides services across the world. The platform is open for both investment and trading. You shouldn’t have to be a professional trader to join the platform. You can trade and invest in multiple currency pairs, crypto assets and commodities. Account currencies are limited as compared to other platforms; only USD, EUR, GBP and PLN. If you want to make a deposit in USD, the minimum amount is 20 dollars; for a deposit in EUR, the minimum amount is 20 euros. The deposit in GBP is also 20 pounds sterling. The deposit in PLN is high; it is 100 Poland zloty. Market spread is floating and leverage is up to 1:200. You can trade in 230+ cryptocurrencies. Margin stop out is around 50-100%.
Strengths of Capital.com
- You can register your trader account in a few minutes. It won’t take you longer to fill in the necessary information. In short, account creation is simple.
- Different payment options are available to deposit and withdraw funds (including internal wallets).
- Your deposited funds are stored in separate accounts.
- You can learn forex trading using the training tools for market study.
- Customer support in different languages (13 languages).
- Multiple trading instruments are accessible.
Weaknesses of Capital.com
- Users can not access the support centre at weekends. In case you have an emergency, wait for working days.
- PAMM accounts or copied trading is not available.
- Without KYC verification, you can trade for 15 days only. To proceed to trade; KYC is compulsory.
Honest Wind-up on Capital.com
As the company is based in the UK; so the local community is much attracted to the platform. After the UK, people from Germany and the USA are more attracted than people from other regions. The overall rating of the platform is 5.95/10. The trading platform of capital.com is rated at 6.32/10; while the instruments available are low-rated.
On the whole; the trading environment is favourable. Copied trading and account management is absent but still; it is a good source of passive income. Investors can make long term investments to keep earning passively. If you intend to invest over ten thousand dollars, contact their VIP customer support centre. The experts will guide you on the pros and cons of the investment and further funds withdrawal.
Affiliate Program Review
Every successful platform offers affiliate rewards and so the capital.com. When you have registered on the platform, refer it to your friends and family through your referral link. You will also get advertising material to upload on social platforms and websites. Interestingly, advertising material is also available in different languages. You can win up to 500$.
Capital com is a well-established forex trading platform for novice and professional traders. If you have a minimum of 20 dollars or 20 euros to invest; then register at capital.com and start your forex trading career at a go.