Thinking about making a marketing campaign, now is the moment to begin video advertising if you haven’t done so. Video marketing has become essential for organisations, with traditional marketing’s effectiveness declining and video’s popularity rising.
Hence, brands, agencies, and businesses may require a corporate video marketing tech strategy to gain exposure. In addition, a viral marketing campaign is essential to reaching new potential consumers, particularly on social media platforms.
Definition of Video Marketing
The use of video to generate awareness, communication, and drive sales is known as video marketing. It’s a significant aspect of digital marketing and connects with content marketing.
Hence, for companies, a corporate video marketing tech campaign should be a skill for all marketers to target their audience effectively.
Importance of Video Marketing
Video marketing statistics abound on the internet, pointing to the same conclusion: video is the future of marketing.
- According to Hubspot, 78 per cent of consumers view web videos once a week, and 54 per cent watch them every day.
- As per Google’s survey, six out of ten people prefer to watch web videos over tv.
- YouTube claims that its customers watch more than 1 billion hours of video every day.
To accommodate this rising demand, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram have all gone “video first,” introducing new video-friendly features such as “live” streaming and “stories.”
Getting Your Video Marketing Campaign Off the Ground
Don’t worry if you haven’t yet jumped aboard the video marketing train; it’s never too late. According to current trends, video marketing is quickly becoming the dominant player in online marketing, and any corporation trying to make a reputation for itself should invest in this.
Goals And Objectives of Video Marketing
Like any marketing campaign, the first step in your first video campaign is to decide your goals and objectives.
The best method to determine the goal of your video marketing is to decide where it fits into the marketing funnel.
- Top Of the Funnel: Awareness– Do you want to start a long-term marketing relationship with your customers by introducing your business to more people? ‘Awareness’ is a common term for this purpose.
This is incredibly beneficial if you have a high value per sale or contract. Growing your audience using awareness videos is also a good idea.
- Middle Of the Funnel: Consideration- Do you wish to strengthen your bond with potential clients and pique their interest? ‘Consideration’ content refers to this type of video.
If you’re in a competitive market and want to build a relationship that isn’t focused on low prices, this is something you should do.
- Bottom Of the Funnel: Conversion- Do you need to sell something or provide a service right now? Then ‘conversion’ is your goal. This is the stage at which relationship-building can pay off in the marketing funnel.
Sharp prices or unique selling factors can be effective if you’re meeting your customer for the first time.
With this guideline, you’ll understand and take action accordingly; knowing your target market will make your marketing campaign precise and effective in gaining attention and exposure.
Hence, as customers continue to choose video over other types of content, they are now expecting brands of all sizes and industries to use video to communicate with them.
Therefore, creating unique promotional content will attract and attain consumers wanting more from your company.
Alison Lurie is a farmer of words in the field of creativity. She is an experienced independent content writer with a demonstrated history of working in the writing and editing industry. She is a multi-niche content chef who loves cooking new things.